Hands-on Workshops (6-10 year-olds)
Keep your kids busy with fun yet educative hands-on activities: DIY'Arts, Science, and more!
We look after them for an hour while you get your work done! Book our weekly hands-on workshops that they can do independently from the comfort and safety of your kitchen.
Speak French (8-13 year-olds)
Learn French by “living” it. We are not a school that teaches formal “grammaire, conjugaison and memorisation." We offer fun extracurricular activities for your kids where they will be immersed in French as they read stories, play games, make friends and more through conversations in various topics!
Kiddie Yoga (3-5 year-olds with a parent)
30-minute Yoga sessions lead in French by Christelle, founder of Yoga des Papillons, Children Yoga Teacher and former French Tutor.
Here is what you need:
- A screen (computer, tablet, phone) connected to the internet
- A webcam so you can see us when we deliver the workshop
- Audio turned on so you can ask questions and discuss the activity
- An adult to set up and maybe help in some cases
- The materials from the list each week
- A child to carry out the activity
- Ages: 3 to 13 year-olds
- Weeks of April 19 to June 7, 2021 (weekly over 8 weeks)
- Speak French
- Beginners (8-13 year-olds): Tuesdays from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. EST
- Intermediates (8-13 year-olds): Wednesdays from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. EST
- Hands-on Workshops:
- 6-10 year olds in French: Mondays from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. EST
- Yoga "en français":
- 6-10 year-olds: Tuesdays from 5:45 to 6:45 p.m. EST
- Kiddie Yoga:
- 3-5 year-olds with a parent: Mondays from 9:30 to 10:00 a.m. EST
- Kiddie Yoga: $96 + HST
- Registration deadline:
- April 16, 2021
For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com
April-June session all programs (except Kiddie Yoga): $192 + HST (total: $216.96)
Kiddie Yoga: $96 + HST (Total: $108.48)
EXPLORUM reserves the right to cancel the workshops if a minimum number of registrations is not reached. Payment will be reimbursed 100% if session is cancelled.
We will send you a list of material needed to carry out each workshop 2-3 days prior to the start of each session - nothing complicated: paper, markers, scissors, glue, baking soda, flour etc. All household items you already have in your cupboards! We will even help you in case you need to find a substitute for an item.