Keep your kids busy with fun yet educative hands-on activities: DIY'Arts, Science, Magic, and more!
We look after them for an hour while you get your work done! Book our weekly hands-on workshops they can do independently from the comfort and safety of your kitchen.
Learn French by “living” it. We are not a school that teaches “grammaire, conjugaison and memorisation.” We offer fun extra-curricular activities; we teach the fun, immersive way that is used in French programs through conversations in various topics!
Kiddie Yoga (3-5 year-olds with their adult)
30-minute Yoga sessions presented in French by Christelle, Children Yoga Teacher, founder of Yoga des Papillons and former French Tutor.
Here is what you need:
- A screen (computer, tablet, phone) connected to the internet
- A webcam so you can see us when we deliver the workshop
- Audio turned on so you can ask questions and discuss the activity
- An adult to set up and maybe help in some cases
- The materials from the list each week
- A child to carry out the activity
- Ages: 3 to 12 year-olds
- Session 1: CLOSED January 25 to March 11, 2021 (weekly over 7 weeks)
- Session 2: March 22 to May 7, 2021 (weekly over 7 weeks)
- Session 3: May 10 to June 25, 2021 (weekly over 7 weeks)
- Speak French
- Beginners: Tuesdays from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. EST
- Intermediates: Wednesdays from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. EST
- Hands-on Workshops:
- 6-10 year olds in French: Mondays from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. EST
- Kiddie Yoga (session 1 only):
- 3-5 year-old with an adult: Fridays from 10:00 to 10:30 a.m. EST
- Yoga "en français" (session 1 only):
- 6-10 year-olds: Thursdays from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. EST
- 1-hour programs: $138+HST for each 7-week session
- 1/2 hour program: $75+HST for the 7-week session
- Registration deadline:
- Session 1 CLOSED: January 21, 2021
- Session 2: March 18, 2021
- Session 3: May 4, 2021
$138 + HST for each of the 1-hour workshop 7 week session.
$75 + HST for the 1/2 Kiddie Yoga 7-week session.
EXPLORUM reserves the right to cancel the workshops if a minimum number of registrations is not reached. Payment will be reimbursed 100% if session is cancelled.
We will send you a list of material needed to carry out each workshop 3-4 days prior to the start of each session - nothing complicated: paper, markers, scissors, glue, baking soda, flour etc. All household items you already have in your cupboards! We will even help you in case you need to find a substitute for an item.