Summer Camp (July 5 to August 27)!
Kids, if you are between 5 and 10 years of age, join us for our virtual activities during your vacation!
Science & DIY'Arts for 5-6 year olds (with a parent) and 7-10 year-olds
Workshops in the comfort and safety of your kitchen
Science and DIY'Arts: the ideal solution to keep them occupied an hour while you carry on with your busy lives or give you a change to relax. Kids have fun, build, experiment, decorate, animate, enchante and most importantly, learn something interesting in French without even realising it.
Most workshops provide suggestions and instructions for an optional follow-up activity to keep your young ones occupied for longer!
July 5 to 16 - Sciences
Explore a variety of science topics such as life cycle of organisms, properties of boats and the notion of absorption in a series of short experiments!
July 19 to 30 - Discovery
Discover a variety of topics, from sounds to the hidden world of animals through crafts and mathematical concepts.
August 3 to 13 - Arts & Science Hodge-Podge
Enjoy 2 weeks of fusion activities… A little bit of science, some art and just enough creativity.
August 16 to 27 - Shapes & Colours
Delve into the world of colours through a series of artistic science experiments.
Summer Camp information
- 5 to 1o year-olds
- Dates and times (more will be added as needed):
- Science & DIY'Arts - 5-6 year-olds: Daily from 9:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (E.S.T.)
- Science & DIY'Arts - 7-10 year-olds: Daily from 10:45 a.m. to 11:45 p.m. (E.S.T.)
- Science & DIY'Arts : $175-$190+HST for each 9-day and 10-day sessions respectively
- Registration deadline:
- July 30 | August 13
For more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what you need
- A screen (computer, tablet, phone - better yet: a big screen TV) connected to the internet
- A webcam so you can see us when we deliver the workshop
- Audio turned on so you can ask questions and discuss the activity
- An adult to set up and maybe help in some cases
- The materials from the list each week (if applicable)
- A child to carry out the activity
Summer Camps: $175-190+HST
Registration deadline: July 30 | August 13
EXPLORUM reserves the right to cancel the workshops if a minimum number of registrations is not reached. Payment will be reimbursed 100% if session is cancelled.
We will send you a list of material needed to carry out each workshop 2-3 days prior to the start of each session - nothing complicated: paper, markers, scissors, glue, baking soda, flour etc. All household items you already have in your cupboards! We will even help you in case you need to find a substitute for an item.