Spring Break Camp in French!
Kids, if you are between 3 and 12 (or more) years of age, join us for our virtual activities during your vacation!
Science & DIY'Arts
Workshops in the comfort and safety of your kitchen
Science and DIY'Arts: the ideal solution to keep them occupied an hour while you carry on with your busy lives. Kids have fun, build, experiment, decorate, animate, enchante and most importantly, learn something interesting without even realising it.
Colours – 4- to 5-year-olds (with parent)
During this camp, 4- to 5-year-olds (and their parents) will explore colours through a series of artistic science experiments that will allow them to discover the properties of colours, by mixing them and separating them as well as combining them into creative pieces of art.
Hodge-Podge Science and Arts – 6- to 10- year-olds (may need a bit of support from a parent)
Young explorers will enjoy a week of fusion activities… A little bit of science, some art and just enough creativity will keep your children busy an hour or so and give you a chance to work, relax or whatever else you want to do.
Learn French the FUN Immersive Way!
Learn the language by “living” it. We are not a school that teaches “grammaire, conjugaison and memorisation.” Fun, immersive conversation in different disciplines: sciences, geography, cultures, legends etc.
Create, Move & Breathe (6-10 year-olds)
EXPLORUM has teamed up with Yoga des papillons to offer a unique fusion 2-hour program of hands-on crafts combined with Yoga activities lead by Christelle, Children Yoga Teacher and former French Tutor.
Kiddie Yoga (3-5-year-olds with their parent)
Let your kiddies experience the benefits of yoga and start the day off more serene with a 1/2 hour class lead by Yoga des papillons, lead by Christelle, Children Yoga Teacher and former French Tutor.
- 3 to 12+ year-olds
- Dates and times (more will be added as needed):
- Science & DIY'Arts - 4-5 year-olds: Daily from 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. (E.S.T.)
- Science & DIY'Arts - 6-10 year-olds: Daily from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (E.S.T.)
- Speak French - Intermediate (must be able to read/write): Daily from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. (E.S.T.)
- Speak French - Beginner (must be able to read/write): Daily from 2:15 to 3:15 p.m. (E.S.T.)
- Kiddie Yoga - 3-5-year-olds (with a parent) - Daily from 9:30 to 10:00 a.m. (E.S.T.)
- Speak French: $95+HST
- Science & DIY'Arts: $95+HST
- Kiddie Yoga: $65+HST
- Registration deadline:
- April 9, 2021
Here is what you need
- A screen (computer, tablet, phone - better yet: a big screen TV) connected to the internet
- A webcam so you can see us when we deliver the workshop
- Audio turned on so you can ask questions and discuss the activity
- An adult to set up and maybe help in some cases
- The materials from the list each week (if applicable)
- A child to carry out the activity
Spring Break Camp: $65-95+HST - Registration deadline: April 9, 2021
EXPLORUM reserves the right to cancel the workshops if a minimum number of registrations is not reached. Payment will be reimbursed 100% if session is cancelled.
We will send you a list of material needed to carry out each workshop 2-3 days prior to the start of each session - nothing complicated: paper, markers, scissors, glue, baking soda, flour etc. All household items you already have in your cupboards! We will even help you in case you need to find a substitute for an item.